Job Description Summary
We are seeking a self-directed, meticulous person with experience using AutoCAD/Solid works to produce flat layouts for the manufacturing process from assembly drawings and sketches. American-3 Fab is an excellent place to grow your career.
- Facilitate flat layouts for manufacturing, by understanding bend deductions for Mild, Stainless steel, and Aluminum.
- Incorporating brake press capabilities and techniques into your design & layout.
- Familiar with fabrication techniques to insure an efficient manufacturing process through your design.
- Interpret and work from complex drawings, blueprints, part programs, and specifications.
- Ability to identify when there is a problem with the information given.
- Meet customer specifications and delivery requirements.
- Follow all department and company policies.
- Identify non-conformances and properly document such non-conformances.
- Perform other jobs as assigned by management.
- Must also be able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment. Must be self-motivated and detail orientated.
Salary based on experience. Full time first shift position
Benefits to include
- Manage Your Finances
- Competitive pay with annual performance and salary review
- 401(k) savings plan
Health Care coverage includes:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Nine observed holidays
- Paid and unpaid time off
- We invest in you with Tuition reimbursement for job-related courses
Climate control shop and offices
**Benefits are eligible for full-time employees only**